Youth Wrestling Information
There will be a parent meeting/registration on Thursday, November 2nd at 6:15pm in the FMHS Wrestling Room.
Practices will be held at FMHS in the Annex building in the ROTC gymnasium beginning on Monday, November 6th at 6:00pm.
Thank you for your interest in the Fort Mill Youth Wrestling Club and Camp. The following information will help you better prepare for the 2023-2024 season.
- Registration is $50.00. Checks or credit card payment to FMHS/ABC
(follow Registration Form link on the right)
- Wrestlers who compete in tournaments must purchase a AAU membership. Information can be found at www.aauwrestling.net
- AAU membership is not required for those not competing in events
- Parent Meeting…. Thursday, Nov. 2nd at 6:15 PM. FMHS Wrestling Room
- Practices will be held at FMHS in the Annex building in the ROTC gymnasium
- Practices are Mondays and Thursdays from 6:00pm to 7:15pm. Days could vary depending on number and experience levels of participants
- Wrestlers will be grouped according to age, weight, and competitive level
- Wrestlers and parents can decide if and what events they would like to enter. Some events are very low key and geared toward beginners, while others are at a more competitive level. Some choose only the Monday/Thursday practices
- Practice schedule follows Fort Mill School District concerning cancellations, etc..
Youth Wrestling Coach Mitchell Alston
Fort Mill Youth Wrestling Email: FMYwrestling@gmail.com
Head Coach, Adam Marullo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook…Fort Mill Wrestling
Twitter…Fort Mill Wrestling
Instagram…. Fort Mill Wrestling
Registration fee is $50.00. AAU membership is NOT REQUIRED for those NOT COMPETING in events.
Amateur Athletic Union